Ask for a 5 Star Review
RPMS pays $40 for every 5-star Google Review. Every conversation you have is an opportunity is to put more money in your pocket. Be polite. Be professional. Get paid.
- Always keep in mind:
- a. You are Real PM Solutions when speaking with a client. You set the tone and expectations for their experience.
- b. Maintain Empathy and Professionalism: Strive to not internalize any tension or frustration from clients. Seek to understand client’s situation.
- c. Do not assume gender of client.
- d. Smile when answering the phone.
- e. Always end a conversation on a good note: Leave them feeling good.
As you are finishing your work/conversation/meeting/call with a client take note of their tone and emotional energy. If they have had a positive experience, and are expressing that to you, proceed with one of the following word tracks:
- Thank you for those kind words. May I ask you to do a favor for me? Our company values feedback from our clients and my success is based, in part, on the number of 5-star reviews I receive. If I have earned it, would you mind taking a moment to leave a 5-star Google review about your experience with me? Great! I’ll send you the email with a link for your convenience.
- I am so glad we were able to resolve this for you. Would you mind doing my team and I a favor? As you can imagine online reviews are catalysts for any successful business. Would you say that you’ve had a 5-star experience with us today? Great, would you mind leaving me and my team a 5-star google review today? Thank you! I’ll send you the email with a link for your convenience.
- Is there anything else I can help you accomplish today? No, fantastic. I am glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. Would you be willing to do me a quick favor? Our company survives and thrives, in part, based on 5-star Google reviews. If we have earned it, would you mind giving me a 5-star review on Google today?
As with any script, the more familiar you are with it, the more you will make it your own and find your own voice. I have found it crucial to be specific in my asking for a “5-star Google Review,” frame it as a favor to me personally, and to clarify “only if we earned it.”